Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Signs of Illness
- Sitting on the bottom of the cage.
- Holding onto the cage with their beak to maintain balance.
- Wet discharge from the nares, eyes, or ears.
- Watery, green, tarry black, or other strange colored feces.
- Not as vocal as usual (not talking anymore).
- Not eating or drinking like normal.
- Other birds in the cage are targeting the ill bird.
- Sudden tameness (less aggressive).
- Staggering, falling or apparent dizziness.
- Excessive regurgitation, vomiting.